So you’re thinking about taking the plunge and starting a business. We love working with New start businesses there’s nothing like that excitement and enthusiasm but we shouldn’t get carried away, a lot of hard work and hurdles will come your way, it is therefore very important to get off to a good start with some honest and quality advice and the good news is we’re here to help.
Most people start their own business because they have a passion and expertise for what they’re about to embark on, not because they’re experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business which can sometimes be off putting. The good news is our experienced and highly qualified team can help and support you in all aspects of getting the business off the ground and help you built it in to a successful business. We can help take away the red tape of running your business allowing you to concentrate on the reason you started it!
You come up with the idea and we can help you with :
- Business Plan
- Cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Discussing finance options including the possibility of Grants and liaising with your bank
- Pro, cons and tax differences of the different business types (sole trader/partnership or Ltd Company)
- setup of a bookkeeping system
- keeping to legal deadlines
Starting up a new business can be daunting, but with a friendly face helping you along it can be so much easier.